Hair loss is a common problem that affects both men and women alike. Many individuals experience this symptom naturally as a result of genetics or an underlying health issue, while others can contribute it to a vitamin deficiency.
Vitamins for Hair Growth
No matter the reason for your hair loss, there are many vitamins which can be used to promote, or encourage, hair re-growth. Like any medication or treatment, results can vary from person to person. One vitamin may produce undeniable results for one person while proving completely uneffective for someone else.
These vitamins for hair growth can be purchased together as a multi-vitamin or separately, depending on your individual needs. During your office visit, we will determine which vitamin or combination of vitamins will work best for you.
The most effective vitamins for hair re-growth are:
- Biotin – prevents hair from becoming brittle or fragile
- Vitamin B12 – a surprising percentage of people are deficient in this vitamin, which can lead to premature graying and hair loss
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) – improves circulation and therefore may promote hair re-growth
- Vitamin C – prevents premature graying, brittleness, and dryness
- Vitamin E – has the ability to grow new blood vessels and increase circulation to the scalp
- Vitamin D – the body must receive enough Vitamin D to absorb calcium, which is crucial to keeping healthy hair follicles
- Vitamin A – stimulated hair follicles and helps produce sebrum, which brings hydration to the hair and scalp
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)- promotes healthy hair and skin
- Zinc – is responsible for cell regeneration, producing sebrum on the scalp, and protein synthesis
- Iron – low levels of iron are linked to women experiencing hair loss
All of the above vitamins are known for promoting hair re-growth in some individuals. For patients looking for a natural, accumulative solution to treat their thinning hair, a product called Viviscal may be a helpful option.
What is Viviscal?
Viviscal is a drug-free, clinically-researched new dietary supplement that is used to encourage hair re-growth and to produce fuller, thicker hair in both men and women. This all-natural new product has been the focus of more than 20 years’ worth of research, and its effectiveness is backed by seven clinical trials. It is comprised of the above listed natural ingredients, and it is the only dietary supplement to contain the proprietary AminoMar® marine complex, which is a fish-and-protein-rich blend of minerals specifically designed with hair and skin health in mind.
The innovative Viviscal Hair Growth* and Hair Care Programs provide nourishment to your hair in a variety of ways. It works from the inside out to nourish and treat your hair.
These products foster nourishment by treating the hair from within, prepping the scalp, and by increasing hair’s volume.
Many patients have received Viviscal in Singapore and are satisfied with the results.
Hair loss is a common problem that affects both men and women. Its causes can differ from person to person, but there are vitamins that can be beneficial to almost anybody, with results that may also differ between individuals. The most effective vitamins for generating new hair re-growth are Biotin, Niacin, Vitamin B12, Zinc, Iron, MSM, and Vitamins A, C, D, and E. Patients now have the option of trying an all-natural new dietary supplement called Viviscal, which contains all of the well-known vitamins mentioned above in addition to a powerful proprietary AminoMar® marine complex.